The innovative rotary bone harvester (RBH) developed by Dr. Homa Zadeh (University of Southern California) is an ideal surgical instrument for anyone who wishes to harvest autogenous bone efficiently and without the performance limitations of trephines and manual bone collectors.
Main features of the innovative RBH:
– Harvest autogenous bone in seconds
– Easily & efficiently collect harvested bone, thanks to removable sleeve
– Sterilizable blade may be used up to 7 times
– Provided with 7 sterile, single patient sleeves
– Can be used with any motor with latch-type connection at 600 RPM